Monday, December 18, 2006

trip to the south of Taiwan



Yesterday i went to my cousin's home town which is located at the south part of taiwan named "Bei Gang" its quite a big town and full of rice farm and others. We started our journey at 8 am and took the whole morning to reach there haha cus we were eating through out the journey haha actually the whole day we were eating hehe even in the car.

these are the photos i took during the trip:


-entrance of the service area


- this is the place beside the high way wehre everybody can rest here and lots of foods are selling here as well but it was really WINDY hehe

- this is the scenery besides the rest area


- I find thise special in the building where people write their wishes on the stones hehe quite a nice decoration. and there is a small christmas tree back there

-inside the service building you can see all sorts of food.


-My cousin told me the "wordfish yakimono" its very tasty so he bought some for me

-this is how it looks like hehe delicious
-my aunty hehe no expression haha

-after the rest we continue our journey and our next destination is a "flower town"

-my sousin sis and me haha

-reached the town this is the view besides the place where we parked our car

-a restaurant which is famous for roast chicken hehe our first destination

-in this town you can see family in this kind of bicycle riding around for great views.

-this is the equipment they use to cook the chicken. well it looks very familiar to me hehe in the indian mamak haha but the taste is totally different

-roasted chicken...DELICIOUS haha not a complete one cus everybody were rushing to have a piece for themselve hehe

-shop beside the restaurant


Beautiful flowers :


-a rose i would like to give you.


-another 1-another 3

-a place where they plant special in these trees

-this is the last pic i took and we continue our journey to the next town.

-arrived the next town and this is the trade mark for it.

-and this "squid noodle" but the taste were not that great though haha

-another famous food for the town its a sweet stuff inbetween are black sugar and its made purely by hand. taste great and sweet hehe

-finally we reach my cousin;s grandparents house hehe a traditional building.

-right after we reached my cousin bro took a bike for him and me and we start our adventure around the town haha it was VERY wondy and i didnt wear my jakcets haha lucky i havent get a cold. (he nv want to show his face at the cammie hehe)

Beautiful farms:

- me under the sun.

-another one hehe.

-entrance of the house.

-ok!! this is the thing i have never try before and i will never want to eat it again.......you know why? cus its made from DOLPHIN'S MEAT no joke....its made from that...if i knew it was made from that i will not eat it but since my uncle only told me after i ate them...toooo bad hahaha but but but anyway it taste good hahahaha :D

-ok its end of the trip and i found this really beautiful and romantic hehe.

-finally back to my cousin;s house sleeping alone cus my cousin has gone back to his university hostel.

well this is my FIRST post in my new blog and took a pretty long time to get to know the functions hehe hope you all like it and do give some comments so that i can improve in my future post.

4 Comments:

Blogger ChocolatElf巧克力精灵 said...

Wow... the first post and it's so pro... I'm impressed. My first post were just numbers and words, how very pathetic. Kekez... OMG you evil person, ate DOLPHIN MEAT, put that in block letters so that you'll be more guilty. Kekez, but it's okay if you think of it as just another type of fish.. Kekezz... Love those flower pics... so fresh and beautiful. Lovely! Keep up the good work! Cheers to an interesting first post!

8:09 pm  
Blogger Chifu's Space said...

haha just started blogging and i am a pro muahhaha :D lol kidding i still have lots to learn from you hehe and you must teach me how to decorate my blog till as nice as yous hehe..and the dolphin meat ah hahah jsut think it as a kind of finsh lo hahah :D although its cruel :P hehe too bad cant get it in malaysia or else i will get for u haha :P ok enough of my pro comment haha thanks for ur first comment on my first post :) hehe

9:12 pm  
Blogger Edric said...

waaaaaaaa.....snowy pig sooo cute!!!!!! nice post bro

10:03 pm  
Blogger Chifu's Space said...

.............EDRIC HO!!!!!! Monday is sure a night mare!! sigh.....

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home