Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shinjuku Incident

Went for a movie call Shinjuku Incident on 14th April with my brother and some of my close friends (Edric, Shawn and Arun). The movie was pretty nice and meaningful but you really have to know some chinese if not you will spend most of your time in reading subtitles. Just like what my friends has suffered and didnt really understand what INCIDENT it was all about HAHA! overal i will rate 4/5.

Follow by some random Shots :


- Its better to be blured. you should know why.

- Confussed Edric.

- Going for our dinner

5 Comments:

Blogger kannan said...

I still dunno what the 'incident' is...but the picture is slowly becoming clearer to me...I had lots of 'ooh' 'aah' moments this past few days... ;)

7:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhuhu chi fu has a blog~ *stalks* haha =P

4:18 pm  
Blogger Chifu's Space said...

Arun : LOL Its okie, you will never get it haha! slow ones haha what to do? =P what are you ooh aah moments lol funny u.

Rae : Welcome to my blog =) have fun haha!

7:29 pm  
Blogger Edric said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I still cant believe i paid 12 bucks to read for 2 whole bloody hours wei!!!!!@#$%@#$%@#$%

damn i must say i look good wei in those pics....muahahahaha

10:01 pm  
Blogger kannan said...

Thats bcoz u take up almost all the pixels...hahahahahaha!!!

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home