Friday, June 19, 2009

19 'th' 01

So, today the 19th of the month has this promotion in all "1901" hot dog stand where each of it (new york chicken/beef) will only cost you RM1.99 lets put it as RM2.00! what a GREAT deal isnt it???? But the only thing you will have to compromise is the time you are going to wait! but who CARES! as long as you get your cheap hot dogs! it worth everything =) well at least for me it is! haha!

So we were discussing about where we can get these yummylicious looking hotdog in a place that will not be sold out yet at 3pm! By looking through all the location list Say Pin gave us in college we found "Tropicana Shopping Center". Reason being is because the palce is NEW and definitely not many people will know about it YET! so we headed there straight with Suresh! and LUCKILY ONLY the chicken was sold out so me and my bro bought 6 beef hotdogs! ......pooor the religious old man Suresh! couldnt eat any! NEXT TIME then hahaha!

A very filling dinner i would say!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH WAIT! besides that i also bought this shirt! i think its nice! haha!



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the shirt looks gay??? what u think?

1:05 am  
Blogger Chifu's Space said...

hm...i think its okie. and you are?

1:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO ELSE LA THE PERSON WHO FOLLOWED U TO BUY THIS "EYE BLINDING SHIRT"..... i still think the other one was so nice in u..., showed ur muscles... hmmm was that a small size or medium ah? it seemed just nice fitting on u....

10:49 am  
Blogger Chifu's Space said...

hahahah!! Tan Sri....!! i know laaaaaa aiyo! now regret not buying! thanks to my bro la! the elder ones! sigh haha! i was S btw haha!

2:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I dropped by, lol. I follow your blog religiously k, unlike you who don't do the same for me, hng! Btw, I'm not telling who I am, it's for you to guess. :P

10:08 pm  
Blogger shahsbiskut said...

What?? 1901 hotdog for RM2!! I want some. I miss M'sian junk food =(

1:43 am  
Blogger Chifu's Space said...

yeahhhh its insane! isnt it?! hahah! M'sian food indeed NICE! =D

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home