Monday, June 29, 2009

Spontaneous meal

So as usual my brother was sleeping again after he got back from class and i will be alone doing nothing! online, FB, MSN and so on....just to fill up my spare time...the reason i will never sleep during the evening is because i will definitely not be able to fall asleep at night! sooo sad i know!

So by the time i feel hungry its already 9! and my brother is still sleeping! wtf right? ask him to wake up and go for dinner...he refused...so what can i do??? i was thinking...lets just have a very light meal! so i thought of making a "Cheesy Tuna Sandwitches" from what i bought today! THANK GOD i was in a very good mood today! i decided to make for my brother too!



Everything i used to make my Lovely Cheesy Tuna Sandwitch! (has got vege, i know i am healthy haha! =D and CHEEESE!! A MUST! )


Just to let you all know this is my VERY FIRST TIME making it haha!

With some vege and my Fav CHEEESE!! Yum! cant wait! =D


And after everything combined! TOAST IT!! melting cheeeeeese baby!!! LOVELY! =D


OMG! and i made 2 for my brother! and 2 for myself! and guess what ppl??? i had to WAKE his ass up and PLEASE him to eat!!! WTF right? LOL am so kind today haha! well guess i just love making food hehe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and WAIT!! here comes the worst part....he was TOO LAZY to wash the dishes!! and i had to wash them all!! damn! =( Good night Peep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home